Austin Criminal Defense Law Firm
Fighting Criminal Charges in Austin, TX
When you stand accused of a crime, your entire future is in jeopardy. You may face time in jail or prison, and your reputation may be ruined. A criminal record can make it extremely difficult to find employment and housing later on, and you may lose professional licenses and face other sanctions that will impact every area of your personal and professional life. With these consequences in mind, it is essential to involve an attorney who will fight for your rights and freedom.
At Smith & Vinson Law Firm, we are committed to building powerful defenses against criminal charges and investigations. Our Austin criminal defense lawyers know what is at stake and we will fight for your constitutional rights with everything we have. Attorneys Jarrod Smith and Brad Vinson are bold, talented, and prepared to protect your interests to the fullest extent.
Contact our Austin law offices at (512) 359-3743 for a free consultation. We are here 24/7 to help.
- Austin, TX Municipal Court
- Travis County Criminal Courts
- Austin, TX Municipal Court Public Inquiry
- Travis County Courts
- Austin County District Clerk
- United States District Court - Western District of Texas
- Travis County Sheriff's Office - Inmate & Jail Info
- Williamson County Records Inquiry
- Williamson County Courts Division
- Williamson County District Clerk
- Hays County Courts Records Inquiry
- Hays County Courts-at-Law
- Hays County Courts