Call Today 512.359.3743
Featured Article
Class C Alcohol and Drug Charges: Do I Need A Lawyer?
Class C Alcohol and Drug Charges: Do I Need A Lawyer?

A Class C Misdemeanor Can Be Serious In Texas, a class C misdemeanor charge is usually handled in a justice of the peace (JP) or a municipal court. Many people think of class C’s as speeding tickets and other moving violations. However, there are other class C charges that ...

Read More

Blog posts in July, 2017

  • DWI and DUI in Texas: What's the difference?

    What is the Difference Between DWI & DUI in Texas? Many people in Texas confuse Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) with Driving Under the Influence ...

    View More
  • DWI on the 4th of July?

    The 4th of July is one of the most widely celebrated holidays in the United States. Over 34 million Americans were estimated to have traveled by car ...

    View More

Request a Free Consultation

Our Defense Team Is on Standby to Help You.
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.