Call Today 512.359.3743
Featured Article
How Do I Get a Loved One Out of Jail?
How Do I Get a Loved One Out of Jail?

Do you have a family member or friend currently in the Travis County jail? In Austin, a criminal defense lawyer can talk to the judge about possibly getting your loved one a personal recognizance (PR) bond. If granted a PR bond, your loved one would not have to pay anything ...

Read More

Blog posts in September, 2017

  • Do I Have to Take a Field Sobriety Test in Texas?

    Field sobriety tests are one of several tools law enforcement officers may use to determine whether you have been drinking and driving. There are ...

    View More

Request a Free Consultation

Our Defense Team Is on Standby to Help You.
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.